Welcome to Be Lazy Quilting and RetreatHold your next retreat at Be Lazy Quilting and Retreat, AKA "The Hive" in Three Forks, MT. Three Forks is “Montana's Favorite Small Town!”
Retreat center conveniently attached to a full-service quilt shop, right in the heart of Main Street Three Forks.Modern sewing studio/classroom. Built from the ground up to be a quilt retreat. Bright LED lighting and power separated across multiple breakers per table pod, separating power from irons and machines, Selection of automated height adjustable sewing tables and lowered height specific classroom tables. Bernina 8way adjustable chairs, Martelli height adjustable cutting tables and the Studio is wrapped in design wall (over 75ft!!) In addition to our wonderful sewing area we offer WIFI,Full kitchen and dining area with large table to comfortably seating for 10. Full size appliances, oven with air fryer feature, built-in microwave, full size fridge with ice maker, crockpot, blender, abundance of tools and kitchen gadgets The classroom is located on the 1st floor, so if you are an all night sewer, you will not disrupt those that want to sleep and of course our spectacular full-service on-site quilt shop.
During your retreat, all supplies from the store will be 10% off.
Schedule your next retreat today! View our calendar and give us a call at (406) 285-6632. $400 deposit is required to secure your desired dates.
Click here to download Retreat Rental Agreement
Professional massage services are available with an appointment, just let us know.
Your Stay With UsWe have no minimum guest requirements.
- Rates: $325 per night plus 8% Bed tax with a minimum stay of 2 nights (Split among a group of 10, that comes out to just over $35 person/night).
- Deposit: A deposit of $400 per group and a completed signed Rental Agreement required to secure reservation. $325 will be applied to rental fee.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform shop immediately.
- Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation(s) they will be subject to a 30 day cancellation policy. If you notify us in writing (e-mail, fax, written letter) 30 days prior to the reservation start date your deposit will be refunded in full. * Response from Be Lazy Quilting will confirm receipt of cancellation notice. If your reservation is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the check in date the $300.00 deposit will not be refunded. Be Lazy Quilting & Retreat cannot refund money due to circumstances beyond our control. (Natural occurrences and harsh weather).
- Payment: Acceptable payment methods are Cash or Check, balance due at arrival of your stay.
- Check-in/out: Check In 1:00 pm and Check Out time is at 12:00 PM (based on availability, we may allow early/late check in/out; Just Ask!)
To book a reservation you can please fill out a booking request, or email us at email@example.com, or call (406) 285-6632. We accept credit card for deposit only. Please note that your reservation will not be made until payment of your $400 is received.
- Accommodations for up to 10 guests. *All Linens provided
- Sewing area with custom-built, correct height tables, ergonomic adjustable Bernina Sewing chairs, bright LED lighting and plenty of electrical power.
- Forced Air Heat and Air Conditioning in both class room and sleeping areas.
- Dinning Area with large table to comfortably seats 10.
- Full Kitchen with built in Microwave, full size fridge with ice maker, tools and kitchen gadgets including: Dishes, cups and glasses, mugs, slotted turned, basting spoon, slotted spoon, short turner, can opener, Ice Cream scoop, pizza wheel, euro peeler, silicone-tipped tongs, serving tongs, shears (not meant for fabric), measuring cups and spoons, cutting boards, serving bowls, all sizes pots and pans, loaf pan, baking sheet, muffin pan, 8-inch round pan, 9-inch square pan, 9 x 13 inch cake pan, pitchers, refrigerator with freezer/ice maker, toasters, instant boiling water, blender, crock pots, coffee maker with additional insulated coffee carafe.
Room and Sleeping ArrangementsYou can use the list below to get a feel for how the bedrooms are arranged. All bedrooms are on 2nd floor. Please be mindful of those who have difficulty climbing stairs. We do not have a stairlift we cannot accommodate those who have difficulty with stairs.
Room 1, Queen Bee: Sleeps 2, twin beds, 1 memory foam.
Room 2, Worker Bee: Sleeps 3, twin beds
Room 3, Honey Bee: Sleeps 3, twin beds
Room 4, Bumble Bee: Sleeps 2, twin beds, 1 memory foam.